Virtual Harmonograph - Release Notes
If you would like to be notifed when new versions of Virtual Harmonograph are released please
send me a request
or follow me on Twitter: @JodyMGustafson.
- Added links to the "Intro to Harmonographs" article.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Changed confirm dialog to overlay.
- Added support for loading a harmonograph from a URL parameter.
- Added export to URL.
- Auto expand view pane when a new view is shown.
- Complete rewrite of the UI.
- Complete rewrite of the code to use TypeScript.
- Added pen color, opacity, and width pseudo-pendulums.
- Added disabled checkbox to turn off pendulums.
- Added color chooser to color fields.
- Added randomize button to randomize a single pendulum.
- Changed pen alpha range from byte (0, 255) to float (0, 1).
- Added delete graphs feature to clean up storage.
- Added export and import of graphs. You can now export your graphs to back them up or share with others.
- Fixed randomize feature for pendulums
- Fixed cancel button on the properties dialog so pendulum properties don't get changed