Error loading audio. Audio will be disabled.
Try reloading the page.
Game paused. - or -
- Shoot atoms as they emerge from the wormhole at the center of the containment ring.
- Atoms can have one to four protons. Shooting an atom will knock out one proton.
- An atom will be destroyed once all of its protons have been removed.
- Sometimes molecules made of two atoms bonded together will emerge. Shoot it to break the atoms apart. Every 5th level is only molecules.
- If you run into an atom it will destroy your station.
- Collect powerup rings to get more firepower and special abilities.
- Right Arrow or D: move clockwise
- Left Arrow or A: move counterclockwise
- Space: fire photon
- P or Escape: Pause game
- Q or Home: Show options (to quit game)
- To use the mouse turn it on in the settings tab
- Station follows mouse in play area
- Click mouse button to fire photon
- Freeze (blue): slows atoms down for a few seconds
- Speed (red): speeds player up for a few seconds
- Ring (white): adds a ring to station, up to three
- Quantum (cyan): quantum rings
- Invincible (black): makes station invincibile for a few seconds
- Bomb (magenta): causes an explosion that kills all atoms
Atom Blaster v
Copyright © 2015 JM Gustafson
To get notified of updates follow me on Twitter: @JodyMGustafson
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions
contact me here.
This is an HTML5 web application using Knockout.js written in TypeScript.
Click here for help and options